- Towards the end of 2001, the Fair-Bro International Group business concept was formulated.
- Our first operation was opened in Milnerton in (Cape Town) and commenced trading in February 2002 and - the National Office serves the whole RSA and is now based in Gordon's Bay, with Associates operating in KZN (Durban) and United Kingdom.
- A National branch Network was created from mid-2002 and was built to12 offices countrywide , but the branch network was curtailed between 2008 and 2010; being replaced by a few Independent Associates, primarily operating under the Fair-Bro International Group's banner.
The Principal and Associates possess a combined 100 years plus of business/own business experience and have successfully concluded in excess of 250 business sales.
- This encompasses a host of Industries - Service Industry, Financial Services, Banking, Agriculture, Retail, Mining, Heavy and Light Engineering, Commercial Trading, Manufacturing, Staff Recruitment and Hospitality.
- Functions include - Sales & Marketing, Accounting, Administration, Auditing, Business Consulting, Financial Appraisals, Production, Human Resources, General and Executive Management and Business Systems.
- This experience provides an insight and understanding of all types and sizes of businesses, which means that we are experienced negotiators at all levels of business.