- A Full Brokerage Service is provided to the Western Cape, KZN and Gauteng areas via the Broker and/or associate network.
- We aim to meet client’s requirements in the areas of acquiring or selling business opportunities.
- We deliver a professional service and qualify the opportunities that we market, as well as qualify prospective buyers.
- We only list Businesses with a proven track record and Buyers are also required to meet our standards.
- We negotiate mergers and acquisitions in terms of specific mandate
- We provide Corporate Finance solutions and Consulting Services through Fair-Bro Corporate Consultants (FCC) - a separate division that was established to assist with financial transactions and provide due diligence facilities and general business consulting.
- Towards the end of 2001, the Fair-Bro International Group business concept was formulated.
- Our first operation was opened in Milnerton in (Cape Town) and commenced trading in February 2002 and - the National Office is now based in f Gordon's Bay, with Associates operating in KZN (Durban) and Gauteng (Midrand).
- A National branch Network was created from mid-2002 and was built to12 offices countrywide , but the branch network was curtailed between 2008 and 2010; being replaced by a few Independent Associates, primarily operating under the Fair-Bro International Group's banner.
The Principal and Associates possess a combined 100 years plus of business/own business experience and have successfully concluded in excess of 250 business sales.
- This encompasses a host of Industries - Service Industry, Financial Services, Banking, Agriculture, Retail, Mining, Heavy and Light Engineering, Commercial Trading, Manufacturing, Staff Recruitment and Hospitality.
- Functions include - Sales & Marketing, Accounting, Administration, Auditing, Business Consulting, Financial Appraisals, Production, Human Resources, General and Executive Management and Business Systems.
- This experience provides an insight and understanding of all types and sizes of businesses which means that we are experienced negotiators at all levels of business.
Fred Broom, Principal and CEO
Position Chief Executive Officer/Principal
About Joint founder in 2001 and bought out partner in 2004. He specializes in Mergers and Acquisitions, Business Broking, Business Plans, Corporate Finance and Business Consulting. In addition he manages the National business and also Broker all transactions in the Western Cape and Gauteng regions. Fred's area of coverage extends nationally and remain directly involved in the process with appointed associates.
Cheryl Broom - Marketing /Client Liaison
Position Marketing/Client Liaison
About Part-time from 2011 up to date. For the period from 2005 to 2011she was full-time. Duties were Client liaison and marketing of services (Business Broking & Property Sales) – Canvassing and procuring new business, Managing and liaising with the team of 6 Brokers in the Western Cape; Media advertising – preparing, editing and placement; Managing all new enquiries from sellers, including presenting services and proposals; Attending to all Buyer enquiries and registration – Maintaining and updating data bases; Submitting presentations to potential purchasers and managing process.
James Broom,UK Associate
Position UK Associate and IT Consultant
About In addition dealing with all UK business enquiries since 2008, he also looked after the entire IT operation for the business, as well as the Buyer and Seller agreement contracts, ensuring everything is covered and approved on every sale agreement. He runs and manages the FBiG IT budget and ensure we have the correct scope in place for growth to service all of our clients expectations as well as our own requirements within the business.
Kerrigan Smith, Gauteng Associate
Position Associate - Business Broking
About Been in Association initially from 2002 to 2004; then from 2005 to date - handles all the business broking enquiries in the Northern areas and specialized in FMCG Distribution and Industrial Companies.
Fekrey Baderoon, KZN Associate
Position Associate Business Broking/Consultant
About In association since 2005 operating exclusively in KZN province - Strategic consulting incorporating business planning and feasibility studies. Business broking, encompassing evaluation and marketing of businesses and opportunities